Thursday, July 24, 2008

PICTURE POLL

Slowly, oh so slowly, I've been working on deciding what pictures to put into the frame arrangement that we have in our family room. As you can see, until I get the final result of the poll, Amie and the barn door is there.

Mom gave me a matt cutter for my birthday several years ago. I convinced Mick that it takes a lot of math skill to cut matt's, not to mention the money that we could save and he should cut matts. He really did not want to use it, he thinks it's a craft project & he "doesn't do crafts." Anyway, he cut the matts for the five pictures and except for one corner on the first one he tried, they came out perfect. I am so excited since I have other projects that need matts. Remember this? Also, I did go against the one poll and decided to have all the pictures in black & white.

2 comments:

lilpoppy said...

Are you going to go against the poll now and use Amie's picture anyways?

Anonymous said...

The FIRST poll asked if it was acceptable to use color in public areas, not what would look better. You should not use that picture of Amie, because she doesn't like it, and you have SO MANY to which she has no objection!

By the way, the shelves look great!