Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Book Recommendation

I borrowed this book, Unclutter Your Home by Donna Smallin from our local library. If you need to clean out and who doesn't, my father-in-law is an exception, this is the book for you. I had the book for a month and it was a sad day when I had to return it. Told the librarian, if the library only had one book on decluttering this would be the one.
I learned a lot of tips and now I really need to get going. I know I've mentioned this on several occasions, our basement is a disaster zone. Our New Year's Resolution was to spend a half hour a week down there. To date, there has been no we. I've done maybe five hours in 2008. In the book it talks about the time wasted looking for things, yes I agree. How much happier you would be when things are in order, yes I agree. If you think I'm going to end this post with a picture of the basement, I do not agree.
The words on the cover "7 Simple Steps" does not mean "7 Easy Steps."

No comments: