Thursday, October 16, 2008

College Visit Part 3 of 4

Amy & Sean joined us on Saturday afternoon for the concert & dinner afterwards.
As you can tell from the posts the campus was beautiful.

Sean loved the model train display. I remember the days when trains were Eric's favorite pass time. The display is actual scenes from the area and the trains are named after the local lines.
I remember when Eric's favorite pass time was hockey, actually it wasn't that long ago. I took a few minutes with Sean after he took his shots. I told him just two buildings down from where we were standing is a beautiful ice rink, that many other colleges have rinks, that hockey was the best sport there is and he needs to play hockey. I hope he remembers our conversation. I also told him to tell his Dad of our little talk & never mention it to his Mom.

Oh! The good old hockey game! it's the best game you can name! And the best game you can name,is the good old hockey game!

I wonder if Sean likes to sing?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave...what is that stick he is using? Why don’t you get him a bundle of 12 CCM one pieces at the small price of $223 a stick? Start him out right!

Anonymous said...

Sean prefers basketball and golf. He also likes watching Mickey play volleyball and Kelsey row.

This is the best post I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Bone,
I will make sure to get him used to a player pattern that only exists in the far reaches of Canada. Oh,the days of searching the country for sticks 6 hours before a game.