Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chipboard Mini Album

I finally took some time to scrapbook and this mini album went together fast. It usually takes my forever to finish a project. I can't show you all of the pages since the dress appears on a couple pages and the dress tag is on a page.
The entire album is in black & white, just as it appears. I won't be mailing it off to her. I'm going to wait until I see her or her parents and give it directly to them. I don't want to risk the album getting lost or damaged in the mail. : ) My next project is the collage for my last contest winner. Mickey decided on a volleyball theme. I've been putting a lot of thought into my design and so far nothing has felt right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful - I love the black and white!

Leigh Leigh said...

Awwww! This is awesome. I had no idea that you were working on this. THANK YOU! I love it!!!!

Gale said...

Kay, thanks for the complement. Your sister saw it in real life last night.
Leigh Leigh, so glad you like it. It’s one day I will always remember.