Monday, September 8, 2008

SaD SAd sAd game

My birthday started off with Mimosa's and one of the best breakfasts I've ever had.

We then tailgated and yes they are actually on a tailgate.

Have to stay with the Orange & Blue theme even with the drinks.We can hope! The players did give it their all. It must be very discouraging. I at least hope they are taking advantage of their free education.
There was not much celebrating going on during the game but we did have fun. Just in case you don't know, the final score was 42 to 28. We think there was only about 22,000 fans in attendance. There might be more PSU fans in the Dome next Saturday than for SU. We have a wedding to attend & won't be able to go. I am looking for a volunteer to text me the final score of that game.
We then went to Joey's and finished the day with a delicious meal. As a special treat Mau was able to join us, thanks to Tim for taking over at Fay Ln.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! A very happy belated one to you!

Anonymous said...

Thank God the camera died before Joey's. Just so you all know, I left my SU shirt back in Glenville, but I did wear blue! I was blog-ready.

Thanks for the chocolate, Jell-O (not chocolate Jell-O). It's been a life saver!

ke said...

Looks like SU has not improved since I went there, and we won't review how long ago that was!

Anonymous said...

I know you are all wondering.... YES! There were drinks at Joey's, too!

Gale said...

Oh, thanks for adding that bit about Joey's Mau. Since my drink was pink & not orange I thought it best not to bring up another round of drinks. : )