Friday, September 12, 2008

Our front door is back in season!

One year ago Mick painted our front door orange. I was going to have him paint it red in December, I even bought the paint. Then a cold spell and it never happened. Let me tell you, my red, white & blue patriotic wreath over the summer months did not look good hanging on the orange door. Although, last month I overhead a family walking by our house commenting on how they liked the door and what an unusual color.
I like unusual front door colors. I wish I never bought that red paint. I would love Robin egg blue, Goldenrod or Olive Drab. Anyone want to buy an unopened quart of Benjamin Moore Red Paint? : )

Thank goodness my favorite season has arrived.

Over the weekend I'm going to stop the contest for a homemade collage. If you haven't entered yet, you still have time. Go here or here and enter your guess. Have a great weekend!

No comments: