Friday, April 11, 2008

I now know the true meaning of "comfort food."

I’ve had cravings for foods that once in a while I just have to eat; pizza & macaroni n cheese mostly it’s just chocolate. So yesterday, while at the grocery store, I brainstormed about making a pizza. I was able to find a crust mix with 3% fat, pizza sauce with 1% fat and then mozzarella cheese & fresh mushrooms 0%.

That low fat pizza turned out pretty darn good. The crust was the only part that I didn’t really care for. In fact it was so good I thought I was going to be sick from eating so much.

While looking for my mozzarella cheese I saw cheddar cheese with 0% fat. So, this weekend I am going to attempt a low fat macaroni n cheese. I’ll use wheat pasta, less fat, and skim milk.
Our weather forecast for the weekend is for rain, more rain and snow. With temperatures high 30’s to low 40’s. It will be a good weekend to sew. I would like nothing better than to be able to post pictures of my Adirondack chair cushions on the blog Monday.

Hope you will enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm hungry.

Leigh Leigh said...

That pizza looks so yummy. I love making pizza at home.