Thursday, June 3, 2010

A bridge & butterflies.

Last week while driving home from the Adirondacks we stopped at a dirt pull off along the side of the road. While walking down the dirt path we came across about 60 yellow butterflies.
They started to fly away before I could get a picture of the entire group. We have no idea of the type or why they were all together in one area. It was the neatest thing to see.
Once I bent down to take a ground level photo they flew away.
Farther down the path was a suspension bridge.

I've driven by this pull off so many times and never knew all this was back there. I want to go back this fall.

2 comments:

Mau said...

Nice pictures. Where is this pull off? Where were you going?

Amber said...

LOVE the last one. I wish u lived closer, we could do some weddings or something together. ;)