Friday, November 20, 2009

Hunters Return

The hunters returned from Canada last Friday. Eric spent 70 hours in a tree stand. Yes, he kept track. Below is all the wildlife he saw. I treated them to homemade waffles with blueberry sauce that I made from the blueberries we picked in August. I didn't have any but, breakfast sure looked good.
I did get some work out of Eric. He trimmed down all the perennial gardens. I'm not sure if it's the correct thing to do. Mick's cut everything down the last 3 years & every spring all plants come back. Also, the yard looks so much better in the winter.
Tomorrow Mick & I are going to the last - thank goodness last - home game for the SU football team. At least we have tailgaiting to look forward to. The game not so much. Sunday I'll start the Thanksgiving preparations! I can't wait. Hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

lilpoppy said...

They won!! Can't believe it!! Hope you had a great time.