Friday, October 16, 2009

Goose Poop

I tried to get close to the Canadian Geese, they would not let me. Make sure you notice the light in the background. I have a bunch of photos from that, for another day.
I love the geese & I have several geese prints hanging in the house.
I've always heard stories in the news about the goose poop problem, golfers that can't putt on the greens from the poop & even from home owners on the mess in their yards. "Hi, Ke" I NEVER knew the size of the poop until I saw it first hand in MI. I put down a penny so you could see just how big it is, in case you didn't know. I always assumed golfers were just making excuses on their game by complaining about goose poop.
I still love the geese.
Have a nice weekend. I can't believe another week is behind us. We are already half way thru October.

1 comment:

lilpoppy said...

I happen to be one of those golfers.When we were playing with Mike and Matt one day the geese had babies, Matt got near one and it bit the back of his calf, left a really nice bruise!!!!