Monday, August 31, 2009

Thousand Islands Seaway Wine Trail

Saturday we toured two of the wineries along the trail.
This winery is located in Clayton and the tour was good. I'll have lots of photos this week.
We didn't leave with out a few bottles of wine.
I really liked the wines in this Philadelphia winery.
We have more boxes. Otter Creek gave us a free bottle since between us we purchased a case. I'm saving it for an SU football game. OK, Mike & Terri? I think we may need A LOT of wine to get us thru the season.
Good thing we traveled in a truck.
At both wineries the tasting was free. It was a great way to spend the day.

3 comments:

lilpoppy said...

Eric, are you jealous???

Unknown said...

Thousand Island's Winery ran the bar at Cody & Laurel's wedding and were fabulous. I love their Delaware wine!

Mau said...

What is this wine tasting thing? A new north country pastime? And you don't even drink! What are you going to do with all of that wine?