Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wine Bag

This is the "summer" version of my wine bag made from burlap. Remember my "winter" version?

I hoped that after I spent time sewing the bag that I wouldn't ruin it by stamping on to it. Thankfully, the stamping came out wonderfully. Also, if you are lucky enough to receive one of these bags, not to mention the wine, you can regift the bag!

I noticed that yesterday was my 350th post. I CAN NOT believe that I am doing this. I think I need some kind of help. If my children would move closer to home that would also help with some of my blogging issues.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't beleive it has only been 350 computer related phone calls.

Leigh Leigh said...

I don't know how you keep up. I am lucky if I just get a few up a month!

I love the bag!

Mau said...

So, am I lucky enough?
Eric - You da man!

Mau said...

Hey, there's no tip!