Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Benefit Recap Part II

Mike, Drew, Candice, Kristen & Eric, a great group of kids. We had so much fun with them. Mike & Drew may look familiar to you, usually you see them with hunting clothes & "deadsies" on Eric's blog. Drew played summer AAA hockey with Eric in 1995 & 1996. Mick & I hadn't seen him since then. This is one of the good things about Facebook, about the only good thing. You are able to make connections with friends from your past. Drew lives in Kingston, Ontario & will be getting married in October 2010.
Finally a photo of myself that I am somewhat pleased with.
Carmine & Marie, their first visit to NNY. I hope they enjoyed their visit as much as we loved having them. Unfortunately, it was so busy we didn't get much time together.
Donna was my assistant for the weekend. She arrived Thursday afternoon & stayed until Sunday afternoon.
If I had a prize, Nicole would get it for coming the farthest, all the way from London! If I knew Evelyn had a computer I wouldn't post this photo. She would not be happy if she saw it.
Thanks to everyone that came out & supported the hospital.

3 comments:

lilpoppy said...

Nice pictures and great fun!

Unknown said...

Great Pics!

Unknown said...

great party!!!