Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Recap

The weekend did not get off to a good start. The sweatshirt that I wore for the first two Syracuse NCAA games worked great, not so much for the third. Maybe it was because when Mike, Terri, Mick & I had a good luck toast prior to the start of the game I only had tea. Terri commented a toast should never be with water. I may have been to close. DARN
This was the highlight of the night & quite possibly the weekend. This could qualify as a green project. Deviled Eggs served in a cardboard egg carton. They looked & tasted great! Would be a nice addition to any Easter dinner!

The weekend went downhill when I cut my right thumb while in our attic searching for something to send to Amie. I reached into a box that contained a glass that had broken when it was transported from college to home. I'm NOT good with blood. It was all I could do to get down from the attic & call Mike & Terri to come & transport me to the ER. It was a three hour visit to find out a bunch of steri-strips & a tetanus shot was all I needed. Mick left for Boston early Saturday morning so he could watch the Celtic's play on Sunday night. I'm glad he didn't come home Monday to find me passed out in the attic. Can I have a weekend do over?

4 comments:

Mau said...

Afraid not, but a bail out could be a possibility... Are you feeling better?

lilpoppy said...

Wow, what a weekend! Hope you are doing better.

Amie said...

i want deviled eggs!

Gale said...

They were NOT as good as yours. I used dry mustard instead of regular mustard, just for something different. We are having them for Easter dinner. 3 dozen!