Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tip Thursday

A study was done, I heard on the radio yesterday, the best time to purchase an airline ticket is on a Tuesday or Wednesday!
When I purchased my tickets to travel to LA over Christmas I spent hours searching for days, times & flights. It was amazing the difference in price day by day. I searched on & off over a two week period before I finally purchased. I looked back, the ticket confirmation was for October 29, 2008 which was a Wednesday. Coincidence? My next purchase will be for tickets to Columbia for a bridal shower. I've been searching so I guess I'll wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday & see what things will look like then.

1 comment:

lilpoppy said...

I also believe that Tuesday and Wednesday are also the cheapest days to fly! Whenever I went to Florida it was always cheapest Tuesday to Tuesday, wish I could remember which day I bought the tickets.