Monday, February 9, 2009

Green Project

According to my red husband, he is doing a green project. The wall was built with leftover & reclaimed wood. The reason the entire project started is an attempt to keep the cold air from the basement coming up to the family room.
The two doors are original to house and are over 100 years old. They are my favorite part of the green project. I really like how they came out after Mick refinished them. He also looked thru my old key stash & now the bathroom door can lock using a skeleton key.
My weekend project was making felt bookmarks. Hope to have some finished to show you this week.

1 comment:

lilpoppy said...

What happens with all these craft projects??? Have yet to see the tea bag holders that took us 3 hrs to pick the fabric out for....thought I was getting one for my kitchen???