Monday, February 16, 2009

Free Fonts

I'm off today and so far I have spent most of my day, loading the dishwasher & unloading the dishwasher, loading the washing machine & unloading the washing machine, loading the dryer & unloading the dryer. I also started the task of dusting/cleaning my craft room. I've been told the door was shut when the wood on the stairs was sanded but it does not seem to be true. Every piece of paper, container & piece of furniture is covered with DUST. Anyway, I decided to take a break and came across a site to make a font out of your own handwriting. I immediately thought of Amie, Rachel, Katie & Brittany. They all have the nicest handwriting & need to visit Your Fonts. I should have saved this for a Tip Thursday in November. This would be great to use for a holiday letter. Now I think I'll waste a bit more time on the computer before I go back up to the dust bowl.

No comments: