Friday, October 10, 2008

Following the Stock Market

This is what we had to resort to yesterday after the stock market closed. Our neighbor came over and he toasted "our recession." I added in "our global recession."

It's actually quite sad & scary. I've been hopeful the last couple weeks on the market. Now I've got the feeling things won't turn around until '09. Good thing about this weekend is our office is closed for the Columbus Day holiday, wish the Stock Market was closed Monday. We could all use a break!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't we talk about the weather?

Amie said...

On an exciting note, I was just the 11,111 visitor to your blog! Does that mean I win a prize?

lilpoppy said...

I think you should get a prize Amie!! :)

Anonymous said...

The economy has started recovering. Do you stop drinking, now?

Gale said...

Yes, only in moderation now. Once we reach 11k again, we'll have to celebrate.