Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Window Shutters

Mick finished building, painting and installing the window shutters over the weekend. I decided on shutters since we are in need of privacy. I didn't want to have to pull curtains shut in order to stop people seeing into the living room. I need to decide if I want knobs on the shutters. We are thinking of painted wood knobs.
I am also still contemplating some sort of curtain valance. I thought I would like the windows without any curtain but they look to plain.

LUD, have I told you how much I LOVE the brick?

The next project will be the dining room.

7 comments:

Kay said...

Love the shutters!

LUD said...

The brick looks great. Who was your mason?

GEL-Oh said...

Would you also like to know who our designer was?

Leigh Leigh said...

It looks really good!

Kristy Girl said...

the living room looked great when we saw it 1/2 finished...but it looks absolutely amazing now!! GREAT JOB!!

Mau said...

I love the finished room! This is the first I've seen of any furniture. Can you send me a picture of the whole room? I vote for valances on the windows.

Bone said...

Looks like a article out of Home & Garden.