Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mother Daughter Reunion

Mom & Lilpoppy spent the last 24 hours visiting. Just prior to them leaving yesterday afternoon, we did a mini photo shoot. I wanted a three generation picture. Looking thru the shots, I don’t think we have one that I like.
There were some good mother daughter shots.
I hate being on the other side of the camera.
I'm so fortunate others will humor me when I'm behind the camera.

Amie left with them. They brought her to the airport for her flight back to LA. Thankfully in 29 days, not that I'm counting, I'll be meeting up with her in Atlanta.

Thanks for coming to visit and for allowing me to get your picture.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They look good to me!

Gale said...

Thanks! Do you want to place an order? : )

Unknown said...

Place an order? Usually I get them for free along with picture frames.

Unknown said...

Those are some great pics of all you lovely ladies :-)