Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The winner is.........

I've had two contests on my blog, the first Angel was the out right winner. The second, there was no winner but I decided to have one anyway. I printed out everyone who guessed which presidential candidate had the most views like myself, cut the names out, had Mick close his eyes and
pick a winner.

Lilpoppy was the lucky winner!

This weekend I finally got into my mess of a scrap room or as Mick calls it crap room and completed a project.

The picture is Donna in 1973. The color scheme is green/purple to match her kitchen/dining rooms. She can put it there or in her bedroom closet, if she doesn't like it or I am sure MoM would take it.

It does look better in real life, honest.

3 comments:

lilpoppy said...

OMG! I never win anything! Can't wait to see it! Thank-You :) There actually are other pictures of me, thank god for the school district.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! i like the colors. Of course, the little girl is very cute, too! Hey, Donna, you think there's a shortage of pictures of you? Try being #7! It's OK, though; I'm not exactly photogenic.

The Mad Tern said...

(1) Probably good that I didn't win. I don't know what I would do with a picture of Donna.

(2) Mau, maybe it's just you. There are trillions of pictures of #8 (not to mention his son, #8.1)!