Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Which Presidential Candidate thinks like you?

Panache sent me a site where you can complete a questionnaire and compare your views to the candidates running for our next president. Go to:
It will take approximately two minutes to answer all the questions.

I will have a Valentine gift to the person that guesses correctly which candidate matched with my views, only one guess each. You will have until Monday, February 4th, 8:00pm est. If more than one person is correct, I will pull a name out of a hat.

Angel, the winner of my January contest, has decided on one of my photograph's of NYC. He lived in NYC as a child. I started looking through my NYC photograph's and if I don't find one that I really like for him I will take one during my next trip to visit Bone.

My next post will be Buck Rub Part 2. Oh, the tension mounts. : )

9 comments:

The Mad Tern said...

I had Ron Paul and Mitt Romney in a tie. I think you are probably a Giuliani. BTW, I scored 1.0 for Hillary and 0.0 for Obama. I actually should have had -1.0 for Hillary, but there were no questions about "First Ladies".

Anonymous said...

I had to ponder this question for quite some time. I climbed to the top of the hill where I contemplated the thoughts of our upcoming leaders. I have decided that many of the thoughts you have are similar to Barak Obama. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Is everyone going to wait till the last minute on this?? Took me longer than 2 minutes, but I came up with Ron Paul.

Anonymous said...

I took the quiz and answered what I thought Mom would say; there was a tie....between Hillary and Obama. I am not going to guess so the other person that said them have a better chance of winning. One good thing of Gel-Oh being my mom, she will make me whatever I want, whenever I want her to... whether I win or lose! :)

Anonymous said...

I am going to say Gel-oh agrees most with Hillary...This is mainly based on the fact that Obama has less experience...I could be way off base, of course.

Anonymous said...

After much protest from my mom, I am going to vote. I vote for Hillary.

Unknown said...

im going for mitt romney as your pick

Anonymous said...

I would agree with my girlfriend....Mitt

Anonymous said...

Bone, the vote ended last night at 8:00. You are too late!!! :(