Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Winter

We are going to have a North Country Winter this year. We have about 12 inches of snow, with a few more in the forecast. This morning was one of the worst drives I have ever had going to work. I saw four cars off the road.

I got my ornament finished for the exchange. I hope, like last year, Donna is lucky enough to get a low number so she can choose my ornament. That is of course if she likes it. We have 150 unfinished wooden blocks ready for the reunion. So many blocks to decorate so little time.

Went to Greg's game tonight & his team won. We got to see him make a basket and he had an awesome block. Yeah Greg! Also stopped in to see Brittany at her second job. She now knows how to make a Cosmopolitan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ornament is very nice, I was hoping I would get one even if I don't pick a low number....

Anonymous said...

What's Brittany's second job?

Since I don't get to pick a number, do I get an ornament?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Mau, with that many blocks cut, I am sure you will be making your own ornament, and then some! Lucky you

Anonymous said...

You're not being sincere, now, are you, Donna? If you behave, I'll make you one, too.