Monday, August 29, 2011

Good Bye My Mazda Sport Wagon

I'll never to able to understand or explain the attachment I had for my 2007 Mazda wagon. I purchsed the car in December 2004 and drove just about all of it's 123,000 miles. I had no idea on the morning of August 26 that the next day I would have to replace my wagon. I drove into the dealership at 10:30am on Saturday and drove away with a new CX7 at 3:30pm.
It was very sad for me to say good-bye to my wagon. I asked my salesman to take a photo of me with the car but decided against it since I didn't want to cry in front of a stanger.  
I was spending a lot of money on repairs every couple months and the final straw came when the engine light came on after a week of $400 costs. I hope the CX7 will be as good as my beloved wagon.

1 comment:

Ellis Millon said...

No one can blame you for being so attached with your wagon. I still drive my Mazda Miata even though it has seen better days. I don't know, maybe its sentimental value keeps me from letting it go. It still runs well, anyway.