Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hockey Hall of Fame

During our June visit to Toronto we saw the outside only of the Hockey Hall of Fame. We toured the hall in the 1980's and once was enough.
Mick thought the player with his leg over the board ready to go into a game looked like Eric. I bet every parent of a hockey player thinks the same thing.
We were in Toronto the night Boston won the Stanley Cup. I went into the gift shop the next morning & asked if they had any Boston Championship tees in. I wanted to do it just because it was a Canada vs US series. I was so hoping I wouldn't have to buy a shirt. They didn't have any and didn't know when they would. 
The building is quite nice and was within walking distance of our hotel.

1 comment:

Amber said...

What hotel did you stay in? We are going to the hockey hall of fame next month and it would be nice to be in a hotel where we could walk there...