Friday, June 24, 2011

Brockville, Ontario

I guess Brockville got their name from a Mr. Brock. I actually liked this statue. There is an attitude about it.
Looking down this street I imagined what the streets of San Francisco, a city I want to visit, might look like.
The fountain in front of City Hall.
The best part of Brockville, my visit with the Perkins family. I saw Drew two years ago, first time in 12 years, this visit with his parents was the first time I've seen them in 14 years. The amazing thing was that it didn't seem strange at all.
Drew played spring hockey with Eric back when they were in 7th and 8th grades. It was fun talking about past tournaments and what other teammates are now doing. We've made a plan for Mick & I to meet the Perkins halfway between our house and Brockville for dinner one night. We won't wait another 14 years thou.  

No comments: