Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Monday I took down all the fall decorations. For some reason I had a lot more leaves and pumpkins around than usual. Started Christmas decorating on Tuesday and nothing looked right. I didn't put out a thing on Wednesday since I was a bit discouraged.
My one and will be my only purchase for this year, a snow flake pillow from Target. Saw a similar one at Pottery Barn. Target price couldn't be beat ! I'm going to keep it out most of the winter. 
My new display for this year, old graters with string lights on the inside. I got the idea from a magazine. Over the years I've purchased the graters at antique or thrift stores for $1 to $2 each. In the past I've lined the graters down the center of our table with votive candles in each one. 

Hopfully I'll get my creativness back so I can finish decorating this weekend. Let the fun begin !!!

No comments: