Monday, September 20, 2010

Arts in the Park

The 21st annual Arts in the Park was Saturday. It's a benefit for our library. The library also sells used books which looked to be very popular.
Mom and Donna came up for the day. I think it may be the fourth or fifth time they've come up for Arts in the Park. It was a beautiful sunny day!
I served a lunch of field green's salad and Ham/Cheese/Broccoli Rolls.
The rolls look really nice after baking and tasted great. Although, they were a lot of work and I'm not sure if I would make again.

1 comment:

Paula Moth said...

Hi Gail,

What a nice day we had. You are an awesome hostess. I agree that the ham and broccoli rolls were excellent. Thank you so much for making them for us! You have such a lovely home and I know if we lived closer, we'd have a ball doing all the crafts together. Thanks again for the lovely afternoon "Martha".

Paula