Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wool Felted Acorns

My second fall with the acorns that Mau & I made last year. I also collected a few real acorns to add into the bowl.

The wooden bowl I bought for $2.00 at the Jewish Women's Thrift Store in LA, my favorite place to shop in LA. Next time I visit the antique store I want to bring it with me to see if it old or not. His definition of an "antique" is 100 years. I also bought a Noah's Ark item. It's at the dry cleaner right now. I can't wait to show you that. Would have paid twice what they charged me. Nothing is priced in the store. You have to ask what the cost is for any item you are interested in. I go in with grubby clothes & no jewelry. : )

1 comment:

mau said...

Gee, that's how I go to work and everywhere else, too. I certainly shop that way!