Thursday, August 13, 2009

Barn Fire

Monday evening a beautiful old barn just outside of town burned. Thankfully all the milking cows were saved. The owners three sons went to elementary school with Eric & Amie. Eric loved going to the farm & playing.
I heard the fire chief interviewed on television he said, it was one thing to lose a home but losing your livelihood is another. The cause is thought to be spontaneous combustion. The barn was insured. I'm curious if the family will retire now.

No comments: