Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some more TEA

I don't drink coffee but I do drink from 2 to 5 cups of tea a day, a bad habit since it stains teeth worse than coffee. I've been studying up on how to make a cup of tea. I went to a tea shop in White Plains & they gave me so many pointers. I found this site which basically confirms what they told me. Go read the information so you can make a better cup of tea. Only thing they didn't mention is that tea tastes better when someone else with you is also drinking a cup!Copied this pattern off another blog and made it with some scraps of wool felt. I made it in one night from start to finish. I plan to make a couple more to hang on our Christmas tree.

2 comments:

lilpoppy said...

I just love all the crafts that you do!! Wish I got Grandma's craft side-or is it patience side?

Anonymous said...

I want to make a hot chocolate mug for Kelsey! And some wool felt angels, maybe.