Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tell me it ain't so.


I participated in a NFL pool and out of 62 participants I came in sixth place. We had to choose the team that would win each game of the season and guess the total points scored in the Monday Night game, the Monday night guess was used as a tie breaker. The entrance fee was $85. I never won a week but I did well enough in the total picks to win some money. I didn't realize until the reunion that this type of game is illegal, per Little Uncle David. Thankfully, I didn't find out I was participating in an illegal activity until the very last week of picks. I am a VERY law abiding citizen. David took all the fun out of my participation. I think I should give my winnings to charity.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you wanted to be just like Martha! Give it to St. Jude's.

Anonymous said...

Give it to the SDL college fund.

Anonymous said...

No, give it to the ZJP college fund. Then the first $175 that G Boy makes will go to the SDL fund.

Anonymous said...

Good deal. Give it to the ZJP college fund then.

Anonymous said...

I will solve it! My sister should just spend it on herself.

The Mad Tern said...

So many good causes! Just send it to me. I will be happy to decide for you.

Anonymous said...

lilpoppy,
She wants to give it to charity. We are trying to help her.

Anonymous said...

Give it to the EML Survival Fund.

Anonymous said...

Ok, there you go, give it to the EML Survival Fund, pooooor EML. :(

Anonymous said...

Yeah EML,that $90 profit she made will get you at least 5 beers Fri. night.

Anonymous said...

EML Survivor Fund? What is that all about?!?! I have already asked for the money and she won't give it to me...so just a guess... she def. will not give it to EML. :)

Has everyone noticed Mom's sudden rise in popularity on the Map? Apparently talking about her illegal activities has been alot more intesting than everything else she has blogged about?!?!

Anonymous said...

Actually, the thing that has most attracted my attention is that you learned not only one thing at the reunion, but two...both showing that you are trying to live an upstanding life...do what you intended--give to a charity--go 3 for 3!!!